– Paper focuses on intelligent video editing tools
– Surveys opinions of professional video editors
– Identifies needs for automation in video editing workflow
– Provides suggestions for further research in intelligent video editing tools
– Surveyed opinions of video editors on ideal AI video editor
– Explored personalization, voice interaction, and logging of videos
– Intelligent video editing tools require expertise in video editing, human-computer interaction, and AI.
– Areas such as logging, organization, aesthetic quality adjustment, and content suggestion need further exploration.
– Average years of experience in video editing among participants is 9.75 years.
– Most common video types are commercial, documentaries, presentation, sports, social media videos, and news.
– Adobe Premier Pro and DaVinci Resolve are the most frequently mentioned editing programs.
– Participants would like to interact with AI video editing tools via voice or graphical user interface.
– Most participants would like to manipulate videos at the keyframes level.
– Video editing tasks, aesthetic improvements, video pre-editing tasks, and suggestive tasks are the main areas participants want to automate.
– Voice interaction is the most desired mode of interaction with AI video editors.
– The paper compares and summarizes intelligent video editing tools in the literature.
– The paper presents the survey results of human video editors’ opinions on ideal AI video editors.
– The paper proposes potential AI techniques to meet the expectations of video editors.