- Theme Essay - Mathematics and Medicine
- Following are six articles for use with Mathematics
Awareness Week 1994:
- Mathematics and Medicine Visuals
- MAW 94 Activities at Participating Institutions
- For further information:
- What's Happening in the Mathematical Sciences, Vol 1, 1994,
Vol 1, 1993. American Mathematical Society.
- Mathematics in Medicine and the Life Sciences, by Frank C.
Hoppensteadt and Charles S. Peskin. Springer-Verlag, 1992.
- Mathematics and Biology: The Interface: Challenges and
Opportunities. National Science Foundation, 1992.
- Primer on Molecular Genetics. Department of Energy, 1992.
- Mathematical Methods for DNA Sequences, edited by Michael S.
Waterman. CRC Press, Inc., 1989.